About


Monday, October 28, 2013

Maroon 5 - Don't Know Nothing


04. Don’t Know Nothing


Livin’ inside my head pulling my strings letting me think I’m in control
Giving you all of my heart was a good start but it turns out you want my soul
I don’t know nothing bout that, in fact I don’t know nuthin at all, yeah
I’m tired of proving you right by doing everything so wrong
So tell me what you really want
I don’t wanna be, I don’t wanna be alone
Pushing me over the edge can’t forget those things you said cut to the bone
So go ahead take your swing, what did you think I was just gonna roll over oh no
I don’t know nothing bout that, in fact I don’t know nothing at all
I’m tired of proving you right by doing everything so wrong, 
I don’t wanna be, I don’t wanna be, I don’t wanna be, I don’t wanna be alone, alone
I’m putting myself on the line, I’m tired of wasting my time, there’s got to be a reason why she will not talk to me
No I, I don’t know nothing bout that and that guy don’t know nuthin’ at all, yeah
So tired of proving you right by doing everything so wrong
No I, I dont know nothing bout that and that guy don’t know nuthin’ at all, woo hoo
So tired of proving you right by doing everything so wrong
I don’t wanna be, I don’t wanna be, I don’t wanna be, I don’t wanna be, I don’t wanna be alone
Hard time in proving you right, doing everything so wrong
I don’t know nothin’ about, I don’t know nothin’ at all

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

NO SARA
NO ribut
dan no coment :D