About


Monday, October 28, 2013

Maroon 5 - Out Of Goodbyes


12. Out Of Goodbyes


You tell me actions
speak louder
But there’s something
about her words
that hurt
Closing up its so late and
I’m the last one, still waiting for you to unlock the door
On our way home I realize
There’s some kind of storm brewing in his eyes, only veiled by a thin disguise
And now that I’ve done my time
I, I need to move on and I need you to try
Coz we’re out of goodbyes, we’re out of Goodbyes, out of goodbyes
Never asked you to change, but sadly you don’t feel the same about me
I wonder does your man, still shudder when you touch his hand, like this man
And on our way home I realize
There is some kind of storm brewing in his eyes,
Only veiled by a thin disguise
Now that I’ve done my time, I, I need to move on
And I need you to try
Coz we’re out of goodbyes, we’re out of goodbyes, we’re out of goodbyes

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

NO SARA
NO ribut
dan no coment :D